In the blog…
- Cray-cray people? Yes, it is possible to understand opponents. Our first program targets that challenge.
- “Fight me.” (how fighting is way more fun than learning)
- Blinding Opportunity Overlooked
- The “Other Red Tide” Frustrating Both the Gulf Coast and the Democratic Party
- The “Just One Extra Vote Fallacy:” Why we’re trying to compromise with the wrong people
Subscribe for blog updates
About This Site
Divisive partisanship is preventing us from accomplishing “jack.”
Americans’ propensity to quickly leap to negative prejudgements of ideological opponents poisons our ability to interact with the teammates we need to advance our personal and national goals.
We’re going to fix that.
Thoughts from across the aisle...
“Americans deserve more than tolerance from one another, we deserve each other’s respect, whether we think each other right or wrong in our views….”