In the blog…
- “All the wisdom doesn’t reside in one party.” — GOP Senator Bob Dole
- Cray-cray people? Yes, it is possible to understand opponents. Our first program targets that challenge.
- “Fight me.” (how fighting is way more fun than learning)
- Blinding Opportunity Overlooked
- The “Other Red Tide” Frustrating Both the Gulf Coast and the Democratic Party
Subscribe for blog updates
About This Site
Divisive partisanship is preventing us from accomplishing “jack.”
Americans’ propensity to quickly leap to negative prejudgements of ideological opponents poisons our ability to interact with the teammates we need to advance our personal and national goals.
We’re going to fix that.
Thoughts from across the aisle...
“On any issue, there are all these diverse viewpoints fighting each other, but how well do we truly understand why people think those different ways? And how are we to solve, if we don’t understand? [e.pluribnus.US’] Project LISTEN efficiently captures the reasons why people think what they do.”